Hazmat Employment Opportunities
Our Hazmat Association is proud to list the below dangerous goods employment opportunities. Vessel operators, consultants and anyone looking for a quality job within the Hazmat transportation industry should check back frequently for the perfect dangerous goods job for you.
Need to fill a position? Looking for a position? Post it here. Contact the IVODGA offices - email@example.com
Position Wanted - call or email the IVODGA office for a complete resume and contact information. Phone: 518.761-0263 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas A&M University at
Maritime Institute of Technology and
Pacific Drilling Services Inc.
Operations Manager as Master/Person In Charge/Offshore Installation Manager
Pacific Drilling Services Inc.
Offshore Commissioning Solutions
Senior DP Marine Consultant/Project TeamMember
SeaDrill Offshore A.S
Senior Dynamic Positioning Operator (2nd Mate)
Dynamic Positioning Operator (3rd Mate)
Pelican Offshore Services
Job Title: Dangerous Goods Transportation Specialist
Job ID: 00337036
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Posted Date: March 13, 2017
Location: Morris Plains, NJ, US
Responsibilities:The position, located in Morris Plains, NJ, will work closely with PMT Transportation Regulatory Compliance personnel, SAP EHS IT and Product Stewardship team. The DG specialist is expected to have successfully completed DG compliance training in 49CFR, TDG, IATA and IMDG regulations.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Maintain/fill the DG master for North American products as part of the SAP Material Master workflow process for new material creation. Troubleshoot and resolve DG errors in deliveries and orders. Provide backup to other DG personnel in EU and AP
• Provide DG technical assistance for businesses, tollers, 4PLs and others involved in the safe and compliant transport of PMT materials
• Review and development of DG Training materials, and regulatory notices.
• Compile and administer emergency response incident data. Operate within ETS system and assist site personnel TER responders on ETS system input and navigation.
• Administer Private fleet FMCSA regulatory data and maintain compliance calendar for regulatory permits and fees. Refresh and update web sharepoint sites with current information.
• Follow up on site and warehouse DG audits. Organize data and ensure closure of findings.
• Bachelor’s degree in scientific or technical discipline
• 2-5 years’ experience in dangerous goods safety, product stewardship or logistics operations
• Current DG training in 49CFR, TDG, IATA, IMDG
• Working knowledge of SAP and experience with EHS/DG preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills and skill with all Microsoft Office applications.
• Proven abilities in cross functional staff/site operations environments.
• History of positive results with collaborative teams operating at multiple levels across an organization.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
International Vessel Operators Dangerous Goods Association, Inc. (IVODGA)